Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8 : The Final Ceremony

Hrz,

Happy 21st Birthday! May your life will be blessed always by God and that it is filled with nothing but joy and happiness. I sent him the last letter wishing him a Happy Birthday. I do admit letting these all go makes my heart sore. This is a melancholic story. But I know this is the best and the right thing to do right now. Let us both focus on studies.

If we're destined to be together, fate will bring us in the end. I will always pray for your success and happiness. Do know that I will always be your friend, and that if you need anything just let me know. I will try my best to always be there for you. Having Hangel around makes me happy and I will take care of it until forever.

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly move on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.

Take care and do enjoy your day. You turn 21 once only in your life and let it be a good one. I love you. Goodbye.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment