Sunday, January 31, 2010

18 : Here Kitty Kitty

I woke up and saw my hangel on the table rather than next to me. wth! Now that's freaky~~I think I woke up at 6am for like a few minutes and checked on my laptop, but I don't remember carrying hangel to the table. Hmm... Oh well not that freaky because hangel is a cutie little cat!

Yesterday we(the Malaysians) had this meeting for the upcoming cultural show. I must say sunlight was not on my side at that time. I was rather gloomy and moody. So I said I'm not gonna get involved, mainly because of something but I'm not gonna say it here. It might sounds childish. Lol. Then when they gave me the wrong size for the tshirt, I just exploded. I was like "Well I'm NOT gonna wear it then" while buckling my belt. "Snap!", I broke the buckle. Damn! I effing love that jacket. Great, Thanks guys for this. Grr.. Well I did text the president saying sorry for my behaviour but I'm not that guilty because I did ask for other size and I am paying for it. So yeah whatever.

Come on summer, hurry up! I wanna go home, I miss my family and friends so much. I wanna hug my mum :( I do have lots of friends here though but the stress from studying is making me feel non intelligent because everyone here is so smart.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment