Sunday, January 17, 2010

05 : Fire Ball

Busy Busy Week!

This week I went to school almost everyday at 8am and came back home after 10pm. Ain't that crazy?
Monday - went to Fana's religious studies class
Tuesday - Asian in FOCUS meet up night
Wednesday - MSA(Muslim Students Association) talk
Thursday - Music class and hangout with Agnita
Friday - Lab and Usrah and hang out with friends
Saturday - Library and assignments and Subway

Wow I can say my week is pretty much filled with activities. Now for the laziest part, doing assignments and studying. Gahh.. Put on your thinking cap Sabrina and let's roll! Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend. Words of encouragement for myself and all of you! :)

Think before you make up your mind
You don't seem to realize
I can do this on my own
And if I fall I'll take it all
It's so easy after all

Believe me cuz now it's time to try
Don't wait the chance will pass you by
Time's out to figure it out
You can't say it's too late

CherryBee

1 comment: