Saturday, January 30, 2010

16 : Gone but will never be forgotten

To my friend who has just lost his childhood friend,

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I know it's hard for you have to go through this painful moment. Losing someone we love will never be easy. You told me to pray for your friend's recovery the other day and suddenly I heard that he's gone. I hope you will stay strong. The only thing we can do now is to always pray for him. I can't help but to think of myself in your shoes right now, what would I do. I went to sleep thinking about this and I had a dreamt of my dad. In that dream I cried so hard because I really miss him and I haven't been a good daughter lately. What I can do instead of reminiscing is to pray for him, and that will Insyaallah help him.

My friend, sometimes we can't help what has been planned by God. Have faith that God loves him more. If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I will try my best. I've been in your position before and at that time my friends comforted me every single minute. As sad as I was, and still am, but at the same time I am grateful for His blessings on me with such kind people around all my family who constantly try to help us and pray for my dad. Seeing people sad especially when losing someone despairs me a lot. How I wish I could take your and everyone's pains away and tears from humans' eyes will never touch the earth again.

A reminder to myself, our lives are short. We will never know what is ahead of us. We can only plan, but God decides. And that to always care for your loved ones. Don't ever take them for granted even for a minute because you can never know when will you see them again. Maybe by then it's too late. Trust me, you don't want it to be too late. Because if it's too late, no matter how sorry you are or how many times you say you love that person, he or she will not know. That's the reason why I always say sorry when I have made mistakes, that is why I treasure the people I love in my life so much, and that's why I care for each and every single one of you who has been in my life. Take note, myself and everyone, let them know you love them and don't take them for granted, please.

Take care my friend, and be strong. Insyaallah, God will listen to your prayers.

CherryBee

1 comment: