Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2 : Love Bites!

Yesterday I couldn't sleep. I was so sleepy but my eyes won't shut. I found myself crying again in my bed. I added this girl from his place. She's a friend of my friend, and we met during winter break. Going through her pictures stirred my emotions; both happy and sad. She's been with her boyfriend for 7 years and they look so happy together. I began smiling. Wow, how beautiful love is when you're with that special someone. Under this one particular album, I saw "him" with "her" getting cozy together, holding hands, hugging, and doing stuff what me and "him" would normally do. I thought to myself, "It's okay Sabrina, this is the past. He said he loves you. He said he made mistakes and he was sorry. Forget about these pictures. Just forget it and go to sleep. You know best what he said to you and that should be enough". But I'm just human, I began weeping and holding my little "hangel" with me, I cried myself to sleep. This morning, I was thinking of skipping class. What's the point of going if you know you're not going to pay any attention and your mind will wonder off somewhere else. But I finally got up at 9.30 and took my bath. My eyes were teary again before entering the class. "Hah, why does life have to be so hard.." Ayesha called me afterwards and she was comforting me. Thanks Ayesha, you mean a lot to me. I guess I shouldn't be complaining about life when there are so many bigger problems in this world. But this is what I learnt from all these experiences, "Living is good, but life itself is hard". Choose to have faith in God and know that God has planned many more great things to happen in your life.


CherryBee~

No comments:

Post a Comment