Monday, January 25, 2010

11 : CHARMBRACELET

I used to love weekends. Time to relax, time to talk to your loved ones for hours, time to linger around anywhere you wanna go, time to catch up with missed CSI and Dexter series, and time to feel happy.

Now weekends seem different. Now I'm sensing a dislike feeling of having to go through weekends. Weekends make me feel sad and constantly thinking of assignments and tests, although I can't seem to get my ass of my bed anyway.

I enjoy weekdays more than weekends eventhough I have to wake up early everyday and come home at 7-ish pm the earliest. The last minute work and sleepless nights are sick but somehow they never fail to make me realize there's so much more ahead of me. Midterm is approaching and I'm effing around doing meaningless things. Buckle up and get your coffee everyone.



Today is just another manic monday, enjoy your week!


CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment