Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 7 : Sweet N' Sour


Yesterday we had a bit of an arguement where he still accuses me of lying. I really don't know what else to do. I've sent an email explaining everything single thing I remember happening that night. Maybe there're parts I forgot to mention but honestly if I remember I would tell you. I don't know whether this is just a reason to let me go. But I sure hope not. I said to him tonight at 12am I'm gonna give him a call. 10th January is this 21st Birthday. I said to him if he still cares about this, just pick up the phone. If he doesn't or still thinking, then just ignore the call. Of course he's not obliged to any of my askings but it will shed some light to this current confusing situation I'm in.

Before I went to sleep, I was thinking about what he said. Yes, maybe he's right. Maybe I'm being selfish all along. I should have let him have his time alone. We all need it right now especially when everything seems so out of place with another party involving. As much as I'm trying to fix it, I must admit we need to be alone for the moment. When you're wounded, the cut will heal itself but it takes time. You can take any form of medication, but it will not heal instantly. Same applies to here. The story though, will have either 2 of these endings. The wound heals and you're good to go, or the damage is permanent that you will have to live with it for the rest of your life.


Non related : Yesterday I went for some groceries shopping and I got my honey cereal! I was really tempted to get the baby cereal but I figured I'll get it once I'm finished with the cereal. Ahh life seems so easy with "Dexter" on my laptop playing the series and cereal+milk in my bowl. Can I get a hooray?


CherryBee

2 comments:

  1. Babe, like you said, let it go. If it's yours, it's yours lah one day. Destiny itu destiny. Everything had been set, so we just go with the flow.

    Let it go, or else he'll get annoyed. Remember, if you are weak, you lose.

    Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah I guess so. It's not really about winning or losing.

    But it's true though, destiny is destiny. we can't change it. Just hoping for the best :)

    ReplyDelete