Monday, January 11, 2010

00 : Fourier




Today I woke up at 7.00am. That is considered peculiar to me since my class starts at 10.30am, but that will do. I've developed flu and sore throat yesterday and now it feels like I'm catching a fever. Don't panic! Luckily my mum packed me a whole lot of medications for all type of sickness, Thanks MUM. Later that afternoon I went for my hearing session. I had to defend my case on the assignments where me and one of my friends over here received a penalty of 0. It's a long story but basically he copied and pasted the solutions, and now we both got 0 for an assignment that's worth 5%. I told them the truth and admitted my fault of willingly lending my soft copy solution to him. Whether the Adjudicator will approve it or not, it is to be determined later. I've tried my best in obtaining the marks that I worked so hard for and I'm going to be satisfied with whatever the outcome is.

In class 2E04 (circuits), the guys in my class wouldn't stop making jokes at our professor. I know he's from Japan (I'm assuming) and he's accent is weird but come on guys, this is week 2 already. I find it kind of rude if you keep laughing at him. But I do admit it tickles me hearing him referring "current source" as "CUM source". Haha. Dirty minded people we have here. Music class was fun, we were listening to Symphony No.45, III by Mozart and I am officially in love with Classical Era music. However, identifying when the minuet key of AA BBAA and trio CC DD is challenging enough not to mention we have to memorize the history of it. Hey, this is the reason why we're here anyway, to STUDY. Do not ever forget that.

I'm watching my Dexter now while having honey oats cereal. Better hit the sack soon, my class starts at 8.30am tomorrow. I miss talking to my mum and she hasn't been online for a while now. The last time I talked to her was on Wednesday or Thursday. I miss you Mak, Lukey, n Kakak. Goodnight. :)

CherryBee

2 comments:

  1. identifying minuet key? haha that course is a no no for me :| found your bloggy, and will visit here freq la lepas ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow now that's amazing how you found my blog! but yeah just started.
    found yours too, so gonna be stalking your page! :P

    ReplyDelete