Wednesday, January 27, 2010

12 : DOUBLE SHITZ-DEEK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mum says be nice. Mum says be patient. Mum says if people do bad things we dont have to follow them. Mum says if we keep quiet and be nice instead of cursing and bombing the F-word, we're actually winning. I'm doing this for you mum. And because of you, I will be strong and I will be patient.

Does it feel good to put people down? Does it feel good to feel you're winning? Does it feel awesome to make people cry? It does right? You feel like you're the most powerful person alive right?

I'm not you. I won't be like you. I don't ever wanna be like you. If people think they can fuck people around by pushing us around, putting us down, Well you can tell them to fuck themselves and kiss your fucking ass. Fucking shit I really don't swear this much but I have limits, and I learn we are fucking dumbass if we are too nice to people. Why? Because once you turn away, they will stab you in the HEART! from the back constantly until you have no more heart to beat, no more blood to bleed, and no more voice to scream!

CherryBee

3 comments:

  1. now there there, remember what mummy said. chill, everything is gonna be alrite

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just dropping by to say, i LIKE this post. ;) cheers!

    ReplyDelete