Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 5 : Contaminated

Today was pretty exhausting. Got home at around 11pm. The best part was the visit to the nuclear reactor that has been built for nearly 51 years. It was awesome! You feel like you're a part of the engineers society eventhough you have 2 more years to go. But this will definitely boost up my determination to achieve my goal. Anyhow, in the circuit class today the lecturer said that eventhough for an ideal capacitor circuit you will have a circuit consists of only the capacitor and the power source, but in the real situation you will have a circuit of both capacitor and resistor. Capacitor alone will not work and resistor is the other element that will complete the circuit. Snap! I was thinking to myself, this can be applied in our daily lives. In fact, it is happening to me. Yes, it is ideal to be or live alone, but it is not real. You have to have the other person to make it real. To make the current flows. To make your life complete. He said to me "two is better than one". And it is true, but "two" has to consist of two individuals who mutually love each other. As much as I'm hurting right now not knowing what's happening there, I guess I still have the feeling of wanting him back. The feeling of hoping. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but I don't know how long will this last. Somehow deep inside of me, I know you still love me. I just hope you can see that.

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime. Why dear.. why.. Is "I miss you" not enough? or Is "I love you" not enough? Or is it the word "Goodbye" you're longing to hear. Please tell me, so that I can say the right word for your ears to hear.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment