Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 : RADAR

I am in Dilemma~

Should I get an IPOD or Nokie N97? If I get an IPOD that means I have to bring my phone+IPOD everytime I'm leaving the house. Which is a big no no because I'm a fan of simplicity. However, IPOD costs around $200 which is like $300 less than getting a new phone.

On the other hand, if I decided to go with Nokia N97, it costs me nearly $500! Although I must say that's quite a bargain, I'm not sure whether I can take care of such an expensive phone. But the phone is perfect except for the fact it doesn't have any pink screen saver background.

Last option is not to get any of them and just save money or go shopping. Well yeah sure my friends all say go shopping no doubt! Aww I miss going out shopping with my girls! Anyhow, this is confusing, which should I go with, what should I do, who should I listen to?? Alright that's enough, I should REALLY be worried about the upcoming tests and assignments rather than this. And MARA please send in my allowance, it's 23rd of the month already.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment