Wednesday, January 20, 2010

09 : Double Double
















FANA,

Sometimes I feel like I'm a pain in the ass for you. I'm sorry you have to listen to all my problems all the time or listen to my dexter updated story 24/7.

But I want you to know that I am so grateful to have a friend like you. I know sometimes I'm pissing you off with my attitude but thank you for still being nice to me.

What would I do if you're not here. Because you helped me a lot in this particular hard moment in my life and words can't never express my gratitude to you.

I consider you as one of my best friends and I see now why your life is so beautiful filled with happiness and success, because you are indeed a beautiful person inside and outside.

Love you. I wish you the best with him. xoxo


















K. LYNN,

Although we rarely spend time together, but when we do it's awesome! That rocker chic inside of you definitely good especially when you support my anger towards someone. haha.

Technically speaking you're the only senior here but still you're the best senior ever! More like friends than senior actually. :P

And thanks for the sweet comments you always post to enlighten my day. I really appreciate it. You are such a kind hearted person although you can be crazy sometimes.

Love ya. xoxo.


CherryBee

3 comments:

  1. OKAY AYAT LAST TU TAK BOLEH BLAHHHH
    but thanks babe! thats what friends are for kannn. dont worry about it, love you too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... thanks a lot bienaaaa :) terharu dpt masok blog ko. hug hugssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. heee fana :P i mean it really~ i hope ur wish comes true.lol

    kak lynn lol sorry la masuk my blog yang tak seberape ni hehe

    ReplyDelete