Saturday, January 30, 2010

15 : The Gateway

Gosh Dexter, how could youuuu!!!! I know you've tried but why must you did that. You know it's best to leave Trinity Killer alone because you have a family! But no, you wanted to satisfy your self need and went after him anyway. Now look what has happened. Rita had been so sweet to you. She trusted you and more importantly she loved you. And on the night of your long delayed honeymoon, she go killed! It's all your fault. It's not fair! I always feel good after watching Dexter, but this time I cried! And it's gonna spoil my day. :(

Now I'm gonna start on new series to watch, How I Met Your Mother is on my list. I haven't been watching CSI for a while mainly because Grissom left the team and it's not as interesting as when he was around. But probably will start after midterm season or else I'm screwed! Either way, I'm just disappointed with Dexter. Hopefully there will be season 5 soon.



CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment