Tuesday, January 12, 2010

01 : Missing wedding ring





Today started with the lazy feeling of waking up as usual when you have 8.30am class. I don't know how long I can keep up with it but hopefully until end of the term. Not much interesting happening in class except I got the same lab partner, Tom, both for "electricity and magnetism" lab and "thermodynamics" lab. He looked so sleepy and this was as far as our conversation went.

Tom : "Lab partner again?"
Sabrina : "Sure!...."
"Is this the first class for you?" (now is the second week)
Tom : "Yeahhh.."
Sabrina : "Where have you been?!"
Tom : "I've been sleeping! I just woke up and rushed here."

What?? Seriously Tom how do you manage not coming to class, even last year, but still obtained good results?! Before that me and Fana were late to labs because the bus came late and we were like thinking of getting a gun and say to the driver "Drive now! Faster! Faster!". That will be wicked!

Anyhow, got home and watched Dexter again. Yeah dull me, but hey he makes me happy! Someone is trying to kill him now, but nobody messes with Dexter! He will escape and eventually find you.

Later that night there was this event called "Asian in Focus General Meeting". I wasn't thinking of going but I figured what the heck. At least you get your mind off something else. So I went there and not surprisingly all of them were chinese. At the entrance Fana was like "Oh we're Asians". Lol at that statement.

So started out by playing pool. This is my second time EVER playing pool and I never hit any ball before. But this caucasian guy, Chris, taught me how to play it and I think I'm good at it! The question is though, why was he the only caucasian guy there!

Afterwards we played lots of "interesting" games. There are a few but I am not going to mention all though. The first game involves three groups. You have to pass a banana from the front to the back of the line. The fastest team wins. Sounds simple right. Only that the first person has to put the banana between his legs and the second person has to transfer it using the neck and put it between the next person's legs. Also the group members are aligned alternate in gender. You get the picture? A guy starts with a banana between his legs, girl grabs it with her neck, girl puts it between the next guy's legs. How disturbing. Haha.

Since it took me a whole paragraph to explain one game, I think I am going to leave it there only. Other games are just as disturbing as that but you guys can find out later when I host an event. ;)

Well I guess that's it for today, let me end today's beautiful weather with a quote that says "Let a joy keep you. Reach out your hands and take it when it runs by".

Do not dwell in sadness all the time as it will kill you from the inside, slowly. Think about the little things that make life great and find joy and happiness in any way possible so that you will always wake up with a smile on your face. :)

CherryBee

2 comments:

  1. oohh dear, last minute kak lynn.
    i wasn't thinking of going pun then i got upset again so i really have to go out.
    sorry!! let's go for dinner this weekend alright?

    :)

    ReplyDelete