Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 4 : Radiation Decay

In class today we learnt that everything in this universe will eventually decay due to accelerating mass or charge. So in other word, our universe will eventually die out one day. Eventhough the mass (gravitational decay) is negligible to our solar system,it is important when we consider blackhole or the supernova. It turns out even the classical mechanics that has been used for hundreds of years is not enough to explain the stability of our orbits. Hah,how ridiculous it that. But yeah I figured,before our universe will completely decay there're more problems to be worried about (the sun etc). It goes to show that nothing lasts forever. Even love? I had a talk with my mum yesterday. She makes me feel better, but she knows I'm hurting so she said to give it time. I told her I love "him" still and I'm still hoping, hoping for a change that is easy to say won't happen I guess. Everytime I talk about this I'll get all teary. Too many memories together. Too many reasons to start all over again. Too much love to be erased. How is he doing over there? What he is doing over there? Is he happy in the arms of another girl? Or is he thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about him? My life is like an unanswered question. Strings of days and nights waiting for a answer. A reply.

"Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing."
- I let you be my everything, and if you go I will have nothing. Yes true I still have my family and friends whom I love a lot, but you are the other half of my heart. By any logic that exists in this world, no human can live with only one half of the heart. ILY Always.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment