Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 3 : Forgive me for missing you

I had a dream. A dream of you and me where we were so happy being together and that nothing will get in our way. I woke up feeling happy until I realized that it was all a fantasy. "Damn it", I thought to myself. Sometimes you just don't want to wake up because your dream is better than the reality. But of course, unless you're falling in and enjoying each moment, you wouldn't even want to sleep because reality seems so much better than dreams. I texted him again saying I miss him, but I guess he's not going to reply that. Maybe someone else there is making him happy and I'm just a person who should just leave him alone. But I'm not going to stop fighting. The phrase "Shoot for the moon" has been in my mind over and over again. The phrase that he always used to me. I remember he said that it's better to lose something when you have tried your best to get it, than not to try at all. And I wan't him to know that I'm not going to stop fighting for him. I don't know how many times do I have to say this to myself, but I wan't you back. I miss you. Just come back to me and we can just forget all the bad memories behind. The future is ahead of us and looking back is not going to do anyone any good. Yesterday he was angry with me about something which I am not very clear of why. He said he thought he was a bad liar ; which indicates to him that I am a bad liar. The thing is with me, I rarely lie. And I certainly do not lie to people whom I love. I even told my mum I'm staying at his place, well provided that his housemates were all there. The point is I'm not lying and I really don't get it what he's trying to say. I shouldn't make it any harder for him as he has exam coming up. But yeah, study smart dearie. I know you can do it. But you gotta spend less time on dota and watching one tree hill alright?

I'm sorry for missing you. I'm sorry for thinking of you. I'm sorry for needing you. I'm sorry for wanting you. I'm sorry for loving you.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, loves someone else. But deep in me, I know you still love me. ILY.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment