Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1 : Miserable at its best

Day 1 after winter break is not easy. Especially when I've been through lots of ups and downs during the last 11 days. But in the end I find myself loving and missing him every single minute. I cried non-stop since last friday night. My eyes are swollen and my mind is always thinking. If I were given a choice, I would choose to stay. To be by yourside and do what we do best; making us happy. What is exactly the meaning of "time off"? Well given a field of soccer players, time off will mean that they need a break to relax after a long and tiring work. After that, they will continue on with the game. But when it comes to relationships, does that mean we will continue where we last stopped? Does it mean it is worth the waiting? I can wait, I will wait for you. Just tell me you'll come back to me after your "time off" because I will be right here waiting, hoping. Meeting you was fate, and becoming your friend was a choice. But dear, falling in love with you is something I had no control over, and will never do. I miss you so much.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment