Monday, January 18, 2010

07 : Epitaxy

Zzz Zzz Zzz..
I officially have to life. Not to say that I've been working my ass hard this term, but I haven't gotten enough sleep since last winter break. Reading week, please come! I need entertainment as in going out of this house for a change.
Me and Fana went to see Dr. LaPierre at his office this morning and he is such a nice guy. I'm positively sure with p value of 1 that Fana is in love with him. Alert! Alert! He's wearing a wedding ring Fana, he's happily married with one of the luckiest women alive. Bummer. Like she said, slot 2, 3 and 4 are still open. Haha. I think you have to convert him to being a Muslim first Fana before those slots are up for grab.
Oh newsflash! I added "her". Why not? She seems nice, and I'm nice to her too. No harm done, everyone is happy. The contents of the profile are not so amusing though but I manage to go through all of them without cursing. Yay! Pat in the back for me. (^.^)
I do admit I encounter a mixture of feelings. Like a bowl of marble cake's mixture. You basically put in all sort of colours you want; black(sadness), red(anger), yellow(numb) and so on. Dip a knife and make a swirl around the batter. That's how it feels. Yeah random but marble cake does sound good especially with ice cream on the side. Oh how I miss baking with my dearest Mak..
Chatted with my mum and told her about my wish of owning a new phone. The conversation
went on and on and then she said "when do you need the money?tomorrow?". I was astonished! I didn't expect that from her, especially knowing how she wants me to feel better when she said "it's better for you to cry out of happiness than to cry for boys". Aww Mak, I miss you and thank you for being the bestest mum ever. :)
A Midnight murder. He chased you. He caught you. He hurted you. He abandoned you. But you, will always suffer from pain and trauma.
CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment