Friday, January 29, 2010

14 : La Serva Pradonna

Yesterday I slept late finishing assignments for thermo and lab for circuits. I missed my 8.30am class but had to go for the next one at 11.30am. I'm used to not having enough sleep, but this week has been a major WOW! It's like non-stop from last Saturday. So in the lab today I wasn't really in a good mood. I was tired and hungry, so I kept quiet most of the time. The TA asked me what's wrong and gave me a lollipop to cheer me up. Gosh they all must think I'm a spoiled child for doing that but oh well. But then my lab partner, Tom rushed to get the lollipop and ate it in front of me! Come on Tom, I was HUNGRY! You should be grateful I didn't cry.


And I did something which I'm not sure whether it's right or wrong. I think it's right, because it felt right, and I know it's right. I guess because "it's" still there somehow. I just dont wanna perceive as just another person. To be sought only when needed. But when event like last night occurs, that's when I feel I am still the one, perhaps. Maybe not now, but sooner or later, who knows. After then I might be sought, eventually, hopefully. Though I must say I don't usually get what I wish for in this particular context. It's like haunting me, but it's making me smile. :)

P/s : I've spent nearly $21 on cab fares this week! Sorry people in Thornedale and Northfolk, I might have to consider coming after this or I'll be broke. Haha.


CherryBee

4 comments: