Sunday, February 28, 2010

35 : Pangaea

One word to describe it. Spectacular. We had such a great time. Everyone worked their very best and gave it all to bring the name "Malaysia" to the world. I'm so proud and blessed to enjoy it with each and every single one of you. I never really wanted a traditional wedding (for my wedding, hopefully one day), but the beating of kompang, the silat, and the zapin, which we performed made me think twice. Anyhow, I am so proud to be a Malaysian, which is rich in cultures. I'll upload pictures or videos later because i'm so screwed for my test tomorrow (I just started studying like 5mins ago). But I have to tell you I adore the make up (Thanks K. Betty!) because it wasn't over the top yet still managed to make me look good (well it won't look great because I'm the one wearing it, sorry).


Malaysia Boleh! I heart everyone in MyMac! especially R


CherryBee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment