Tuesday, February 2, 2010

23 : Holler

Okay I missed another 2 classes today. But I do forgive myself for any missed class within these 2weeks interval of time though. I must say the burden seems so much less now that I have done submitted a lot of assignments.

Yesterday MATLAB assignment was hardcore! Our professor purposedly made it a hard one because he said people have been passing around the answers. I submitted the file at 11:59:36 pm! 24seconds before deadline, pheww. And today handed in the Quantum Mechanics assignment, which is like a total relief. Now I have to get this Nuclear assignment done (although I'm like so far away from finishing it) and sit for my Math test this thursday. Gosh time is ticking!! I'm so gonna stay up for 3 days straight.

That night I was talking to this one person, and he was telling me that he's trying to generate money as much as possible. I must say he has very good strategy in marketing as he already earned profits of $360 within like 2-3weeks. Now that's impressive! He mentioned he wanted to buy a BMW X5 series with his own money. I wasn't really surprised because he knows business well, he's doing engineering, and he's smart. Which basically equals to lots of $$$. Haha. My dad had BMW X5 when he was in his forties and now people in their twenties are talking about owning them. I wanna work hard and get one just like my dad's!

Oh today I'm gonna give Hangel his bath and spray my Ed Hardy perfume on him. He's gonna smell naish~ And lots and lots and lots of Britney's songs on the side to keep me energetic for studying too! Thode's Library tonight anyone? Holler!






Missing summer and my ferosh gurls xx

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment