Monday, March 1, 2010

36 : The 4th



4 years.
Since I last saw your face.
4 years.
Since I last kissed your hands.
4 years.
Since I last called you "Abah" infront of you.
4 years.
Since you last called my name.
4 years.
Since I last heard your voice.
4 years.
Since I last cried heavily non-stop for 1 straight week.
4 years.
Since you left us.

4 years it has been,
But you're still on my mind.
I remember everything that happened at this moment 4 year ago.
I miss your presence.
I miss going out for a family weekend.
I miss when you came home from work and Lukey would run out to hug you.
I miss it when you laughed because of something really funny and sometimes mum didn't even get the joke.
I miss it when you used to drive me to school everyday.
I miss it when you would bring home cakes for our birthdays.
I miss everything about you.
Because you were and are the greatest Dad in the whole world.

You cared for us very much. How I wish I could tell you how much Mum, Lukey, Me and Kakak miss you.

If only you knew what had happened since you left us and got me thinking everytime that it would be better if you're still around.

But I know that's not possible. I have promised you to take care of the family and to make everyone proud. You taught me to always keep our promises and I will try my best to keep it.
I'm sorry I haven't been the greatest daughter to you. I have made mistakes in life. Sometimes people take advantage of me, of our family, and I was stupid to let people used me, let people bring me down. But it is said that, the greater you fall the greater you will rise. I've fallen hard but it makes me stronger Dad. Don't worry, I won't let anyone do any wrong anymore to our family, to me. Mak always misses you, all the time. We love you very much and I hope that you're happy right now because there's nothing I want now but to know that you're happy. I always pray for you. I Love you.

CherryBee xx

4 comments:

  1. I know if your dad knows just how strong you have been through all this, he will be so so so so proud of you. Just like how all of us around you are. It is impossible to know you and not be proud of who you are.

    4 years is a long time,and you've made it through so many kan. Look at you now, you have a lot of good things going on for you, and your family too.

    InsyaAllah God will help you and your fam through anything.. you guys deserve the best of happiness.
    Hugs & love

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a strong person, Biena. may Allah bless your late daddy, and also your family with strength and patience to go through all the hardships. remember, challenges and sadness are tests by Allah. also, all of us here (friends) will always be here for you if you need anything. you are like my little sister here babe :) khamis ni kita bacakan yasin ramai2 okay darling. hugsssss :D

    *alias and pian send their regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. i surely dont know what ure going thru, i dont understand and never will understand i guess.

    but u seem strong, u were strong back then in taylors. ohh rindu.

    beena, he is in a happier place inshaAllah, doakan allah letak dia dalam golongan beriman, inshaAllah.

    beena, after seeing shida yesterday, entahlah, kte asek tringat awak. huu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 all of you. Thanks for the support.. I am so blessed I have the best people all around me. Thank you God. :)

    Kak Lynn you're like my big sister I Love youu sgt2! hee we bake together eh nnt.

    Tiqa, I mishhh youu. wanna go to ottawa this week insyaallah. thnks a lot for the support.muahh

    ReplyDelete