Tuesday, February 9, 2010

28 : Lieya's Sweet 21!





LIEYA DARLING! You're 21 today!!! Happy Birthday Babe!
I'm sorry I can't be there on your birthday but I know you're enjoying your birthday party with your boyfriend and the other gurls! Arghh How I wish I could join you guys.

When I come back home, we're gonna bake like there's no tomorrow and you owe me a set of "Spongebob Squarepants" cupcake theme. Nyummyy I can't wait :99 And we're so gonna go shopping and just waste our time hanging out around KL, after all that's what we do best. Haha. Oh and don't forget the slumber party!
Chocolate fountain, swimming pool, gossip-ing, and watching late night movies. :)

Mishh yaa babe!! I wish nothing but happiness for you and I know you'll do well in life. God Bless You Lee~ Muahxoxo

CherryBee xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks bee sayang <3 I appreciate it so much. Love ya!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete