Friday, February 5, 2010

24 : Fine 99

I'm sometimes confuse with the sentence "It's for the best". What does that mean? The way I see it though, if it benefits only one party then it should be "It's best for me, not you". But I guess it's alright. Lala~

Yesterday I slept for 4hours only finishing the assignment which I am 100% confident that it is shitty, plus was studying for math test as well. Thank god the Math was alright so I don't feel that horrible about myself. Next up, Quantum and Thermodynamics tests. But for now, I'm gonna let myself have enough sleep first before I can do anything else.

Girls' night out was so fun. I had tons of fun with them all. Thank you for brighten up my night and Happy 20th Birthday Laila! You deserve it since you've been going through a week of hella good. Lol.

I'm so sleepy right now and the last thing I wanna do is reminiscing those sweet memories. Damn it. I wanna bake cupcakes tomorrow, predicting it will cheer me up. But I must say, we are forced to make decision every time and whatever we choose will have consequences, be it bad or good. Right now I wanna choose my future, and I will prove to everyone that I can do this. Some people might make the wrong decision but I guess only time will tell.

Life, what goes around comes around. What you give is what u get. As for now, I have my hangel always with me and I love that lil kitty. Goodnight all.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment