Monday, February 22, 2010

32 : Affrmative

I've been travelling on this road too long.
Just trying to find my way back home.
And the old me is dead and gone.
Dead and gone.

I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.
I don't believe it makes me real.
I thought it'd be easy, but no one believes me.
I meant all the things I said.

Where are you, and I'm so sorry.
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight.
I need somebody and always.
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime.
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight.
Stop this pain tonight. I miss you, miss you.

The littlest things that take me there.
I know it sounds lame but it's so true.
I know it's not right but it seems unfair.
The things remind me of you.

Waking up I see that everything is okay.
The first time in my life and now it's so great.
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed.
I think about the little things that make life great.

The radio reminds me of my home far away.
And driving down the road I get the feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday.

Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed.
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid.
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold.
When you look outside look inside to your soul.

I wish you were here.
Before it's too late this could all disappear.
Before the door's closed and it comes to an end.
With you by my side I will fight and defend.
Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through.
Just stay strong, cause you know I'm here for you.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment