Wednesday, February 10, 2010

29 : Spectra

Yesterday I had my Quantum Mechanics test and it was quite brutal I'd say. I guess next time we really need to memorize all those long complicated equations and derive them over and over again. But oh well, we'll see how it goes. Now I have to start studying Thermodynamics for tomorrow. I know, studying a day before a test is never a good sign, but I'll do my best to use every single minute of the day. Not to mention the test is at 8.30am! English Toffee, Save Me!

Just a thought, can dead people really communicate with the livings? How valid is this theory? From what I know, once your soul leaves your body, you will no longer have any connection with the livings. But what about all those things that had happened in this world. Because I also heard that they can visit you in your dreams, give you signs and so on. Somehow I really wish to know deeply about this matter. I'm not superstitious though, that one I am sure of.

Anyhow, tomorrow right after the test (and classes), I'm planning of going out with F either to shop (YAY) or to buy lots of fruits at farmer's market. And that night I finally get to be beautiful ( I hope :P ) again after nearly 1 and a half months. I miss getting up early and actually have time to get yourself ready before going to school, and browse through my closet to pick an outfit for the day. Trust me, being in engineering (specifically physics) programme is so worth it, but you rarely get to be a true "girl". Most of the time I'll have laptop on my hand and coffee on the other. Sleep at around 2am doing assignments or studying, and wake up at 8am the latest. 95% of the time I would wake up and have this "Damn I'm LATE!" expression on my face. Not to mention I RARELY get to properly dry my hair. :(

So with this, I'm vowing to use significantly my reading week and make up for the lost "girlie" time! I'm starting on my to-do list for this coming week and boy I'm so excited. Gonna start on my new personal style and finally get a haircut after 3months. I can't wait! 2 more days guys. Keep that spirit alive because you know we gonna rock hamilton this coming week! xx To all those of you out there who are hungry for love, spread some of yours by donating to Haiti charity foundation alright. God Bless Ya.

CherryBee xx

1 comment: