Friday, February 5, 2010

26 : Dear John

Dear John, you've made me cry tonight. But at the same time you've made me a different person, the person who I used to be before. And that is to believe in the word "love" again. Not to mention to have faith that not all men are the same, where there exists such love between a man and a woman. Yes I cried, and it is because I see your pain, I feel your suffering..

But I smiled too, because your heart is pure, your love is divine, your faith is strong, and your patience is remarkable. The word time is always mentioned by people. I used to believe in time, but the thing with time is, that no matter how long you have it, whether it is 2months of knowing you throughout the summer, or 2weeks of being with you to say goodbye, time will eventually run out.

Before going to bed to actually face a better day tomorrow of sunlight, I will put on a smile of satisfaction and happiness knowing that "happy ending" might do still exist in this mixed up world. Goodnight.

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment