Saturday, February 13, 2010

31 : Cascade



Friday is one of the best days of the week. Although my class starts at 8.30am and finishes at 5.30am, nevertheless I'm always looking forward for Fridays. This week has been very busy for me. Average sleeping time : 3.5 - 4 hours a day. But putting all the work at the side,I must say I've been feeling so happy this week. Lots of things have been hapening that made me smile even when I'm sitting alone in my room. Haha.
Anyhow, I had a good lab this week despite having to wait 20minutes for my lab partner. I got lots of candies that day. N gave me m&m's and my TA gave me lollipop and sweets! My lab TA is an amazingly nice person. He always tries to help me and make the lab so much fun. Thanks E!

Yesterday I was talking to my sis and she said she got herself a new Blackberry phone! Omg envy alert. I want a new phone too but not Blackberry though. The phone will make me look like a working person a.k.a old. So we talked for like 1 hour or so about stuff, some gossip update, etc, but then had to cut it off because I had to go out. Sorry, but we'll catch up more later alright! :)
Gosh I've developed a flu yesterday. And when I'm not well I'm always tired. I slept for nearly 10hours and now I'm still sleepy. I gotta plan out my reading week so that it will be used to its full benefits; enjoying and studying at the same time. Oh Happy Chinese New Year! Dragon dance, or is it Lion dance? Oh well. :P

CherryBee xx

2 comments:

  1. ohh the cuppies blog eh? haha i bute technology skit xtaw how nak check. but will do! :))

    ReplyDelete