Sunday, February 7, 2010

28 : Latte






So apparently today didn't really go as planned. I spent most of the time cooking and baking cupcakes. Didn't have time to decorate though. I have so many plans for the upcoming reading week, I wanna bake so many stuff and shop lots of pinky clothes!

I finally headed to library at around 4.30pm, which was quite late so I didn't really have that much time to study. But hey better than nothing right? This morning I joined online "usrah" led by my ex-housemate, Tiqa and it was very helpful. The topic is about how people say they're muslims but they don't actually perform anything that says they're muslims such as pray, fast, reading the holy Quran and many more. I do admit that we need to be constantly reminded about this matter, even myself. Humans are forgetful, and we need to always seek help from God so that we will see the light and not be left in the darkness. I have to say that I am not a good person myself, I've done lots of sins and I'm not proud of it. But remember that God is merciful and He will never shut the door to those who wish to repent.

There is this one line in Surah Al Nasr where it says "So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives". Therefore, please do always think of God and ask for His forgiveness. This is a reminder for me, as I am myself not perfect.

Oh another thing, I saw this contemporary dance and it is so beautiful! It really touches my heart on how the message is conveyed. The story behind this dance is about a girl facing her "fear". Her fear in this video is the guy, and no matter how hard she tries to run away from the "fear", he always seems to haunt her. But if you do watch the video, please watch until the end where she finally conquers her fear. Whatever your fear might be, know that you need to face it instead of running away from it. It is you who will fight and win the battle against your fear. I might gonna switch from Britney and Beyonce to this type of dance (but it seems so hard!).



CherryBee xx

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ape motif gamba model aku tuh. btw, cupcakes ko mantops malatops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA sebab nak gambar sume org kat Thode that evening and elok2 mase tu kak lynn jd model. :P

    hehe xde butter/marjarine so sihat jgn risau. lols reading week i wat special xx

    ReplyDelete