Saturday, February 6, 2010

27 : Quantized Atoms





I loveee today! The weather is so nice~ I had such a blast for the past few days and my sufferings will be done for the next 1 week! yay.

We went groceries shopping just now and oh boy I like it. I got my baking stuff and a lot of magazines. Tonight I can read them with a bowl of frozen yogurt on the side. Oh gosh, totally heaven on earth. :D

Tomorrow I will wake up early (hopefully) and study the whole day for the upcoming tests. Go go Beena you can do it! xx

I seriously feel like I was rebirth into this world and it feels awesome! Can't wait for this Thursday. This is so a good enough reason to go shopping. Furthermore R said I can wear cheongsam for the cultural event since A might not be able to come on that day. Or I can also help in performing a dance. Either way, I'm superly excited!

Wishing everyone a joyful weekend! Remember what Dexter said, "You might get away from the hand of the law, but you can't get away from me, I will find you." Haha that is a random one but that's all I can think of right now. Merry Saturday lovahs.
CherryBee xx

1 comment: