Wednesday, February 24, 2010

33 : Metamorphosis

Have you guys ever watched this cartoon called "Akazukin Chacha"? I used to love watching it especially the part when she changes to this Magical Princess. Yes, I've found it on youtube! I'm gonna start watching it again.

Anyhow I haven't been updating lately because of many reasons and probably when I'm ready I will start sharing everything here. But for now I'm happy. Why? Because everything that needs to be said are told, and everything that needs to be done have been done. I'm sorry if I've said or done anything wrong to you guys. I love and care for each and everyone of you here. I know you guys care and think for the best of me, and so I am very thankful. Thank you all.

I was scared thinking that this person won't like me anymore after this, but I believe we just have to do our best. And it may seem that the odds are against it, but it won't hurt to try and give it your best.

I couldn't find the part when they say "With love, courage, and hope". However I'm sure you will like it too once seeing the opening trailer, I hope. Go go Akazukin Chacha! xx




CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment