Friday, February 12, 2010

30 : Shear




Lol, I wanna meet this Kevin guy who suggested this at our common place market. Salute the silly-ness. I went to grab breakfast after Thermodynamics test and saw this note. Speaking of the test, that night I only had 3hours of sleep and I admit I didn't study enough for it. I stopped in the middle of this chapter and watched Dexter. :P But yeah the test was alright I think, so thank god and I'm happy about it.

Right after our circuits 2E04 class, we went to the mall and shop! Honestly we were so tired and thinking of going back home to sleep. But come on, we have reading week to do that. We've been having such a TIRING week and screw it, let's go shopping. Haha. I didn't plan to buy any but of course I got myself a few stuff. I would post pictures but nah, it won't be exciting anymore. Oh I got flat shoes! I know people will go like "so?" but this is my first time buying them and I'm so excited! Plus I love Them!

That night I was so busy managing everyone because we're heading out. I was texting 5-6 people at the same time while making sure the others who got there early have companies. I was like "Grrr" so badly but hey it was worth it. We had such a blast! Love you people a lot. :)


And did I mention that every single person who came up to me would have guessed I'm from Philippine. Like seriously people, do I even look like one? I guess Malaysia is not a famous answer over here. When I asked them why Philippine, one of them answered "After all, that's where all the cute Asians are from". I know I shouldn't mention this but why not eh. Lols. :P Just for fun, now don't be going like "Omg she's so full of herself". :S haha


Now I'm gonna get something to eat because I'm hungry! xx Hamiltonians

CherryBee


5 comments:

  1. the shoes are so cute!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's where all the cute Asians are from

    so u cute ahh kan:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. deela - i know right, cant wait for summer! <3

    baloo - lol, i didn't say that, quote je.haha

    ReplyDelete