Monday, February 1, 2010

22 : Cherish

If you were told by someone, whom you love, "I still love you".
What would you do.? I would believe every single thing that comes out from his mouth. I would say what my heart has been shutting all this while, I would say that I love you.

If you were told by someone, whom you love, "I will give it back when we meet again".
What would you say.? I would say time is just a medium in space that will eventually bring everyone together again. And so I will wait.

If you were told by someone, whom you love, "Happiness can be faked".
What would you see.? I would see through his heart and give the touch of love, so forever will that heart beat with a shine.

If you were told by someone, whom you love, "I miss you".
What would you feel.? I would feel that deep in you, I'm still there. And deep in me, you're always there. Only waiting for the right moment to finally be "together forever" again.


Happy February everyone. Yeah I can't write poems but just saying what I feel. I hope you're doing fine and remember don't be naughty. Because I know I won't.

CherryBee

No comments:

Post a Comment