Friday, March 19, 2010

43 : D.L.S

I was raped by Math. But Thankfully the first Test was good, so hopefully it will still be alright. Quantum Test was better than the first one. My friend did quote "Easy" but I don't think my level is that high to say it is so easy though. Yesterday I stayed up doing my lab report until like 4am at campus and ended up sleeping at Moulton's common room. It was kind of a deja vu moment because I used to come there a lot last year.

St. Patty's Day was sick (in a good way)! I know it's a religious event celebrated by the Irish but everyone nowadays celebrates it as a reason to drink all day long. I was going home at 4.30pm and people on the street were pouring beer onto each other already. I was like "Wait, it's only 4!". But the weather on that day was superb. 16 degrees celcius, man the Irish people do bring luck. Lol. Suddenly on that day everyone was an Irish or have "Irish blood" in them. My friend gave me a shot glass with "St Patty's Day" written on it. Aww appreciate the thought.

Before this I had this conversation with my friends on how Engineering guys are mostly dirty minded. Haha. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or I mind about it, but these past few days the theory is starting to become more and more solid. I had several occasions before where I would encounter such things but I got these all in 1 day. Tsk tsk.

Scene 1 (about to fall asleep)
Me : Im sleepy.
Guy next to me : You're not allowed to be sleepy.
Guy infront of me : He's rude. You should smack him!
Me : I will, especially when he's sleeping. I'm gonna just smack him.
Guy next to me : I should get it. Then we both will enjoy it.

Scene 2 (trying to put in freaking small wires into the breadboard of the logic circuit)
Me : Which one should I put it in?
Guy 1 : Just shove it up in the hole.
Guy 2 : That's what she said. *Wink*
Guy 1 : That's a good one.

Scene 3 (measuring values from oscilloscope)
TA : I'll read the values from the oscilloscope and you change the frequency values to whichever you want.
Me : Alright, I want it bigger.
TA : Yeah, that's what she said. *Smile*
Me : WHat??
TA : WHat??

Scene 4 (our TA gave us lollipops, I was so hungry)
Me : Oh my god this is so good.
Guy with lollipop : Oh yeah this is very good. Emm.. (started laughing)
Me : Eeew, be professional.

Scene 5 (wishing Happy Birthday at msn)
Me : Yeah Im gonna go get my sleep soon. Happy Birthday in advance!
Classmate : Don't let some crazed lesbians lavish you in your sleep. At least video tape it sell it for some money..
Me : You're crazy and random.

Okay I'm gonna stop now because I think you get the picture.

Anyhow, the class of 2009/2010 in ending. Omg how time flies. I'm nearly done with my second year! This is so exciting. Winter is over, spring is here, I feel like everything is so great right now. I can't wait for summer! Lots of things on my to-do list to be fulfilled. I do hope somebody I know will come to Hamilton this summer. It will be awesome. And I'm not gonna be able to watch Gaga's concert since it is in July! Can I get an Urrghh..!

Miss my Mummy and Lukey so much!

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment