Monday, March 29, 2010

52 : Gaussian

I was thinking of a new way saying omg. Instead of oh my god, oh my gosh, and oh my gawd, let's for with oh my gauss! That sounds so way scientific. Agree? I bet so.

Last Friday was pretty exhausting. I slept for 5hours only because I had Thermo test at 8.30am. What sucks about the test was I know this one subchapter was gonna be in but i skipped it because it doesn't look that interesting compared to others. Bam! It's on the test and it's worth 15points = 30 %. Like what the eff? Great, hopefully my nonsense I wrote on the paper can get me some marks. After that I went home and finished my lab report. Then rushed to school for my quantum class and my final circuits lab.

So considering all the things I've been through that day, of course my mood wasn't as high as I normally have. My lab partner was pissing me off, so I got this whatever look on my face. My TA came to me and tried to make me feel better. He even emailed me that night to make sure I'm doing all better. I was like "Wow, he is a really nice guy". I don' have a big brother, but the malay boys here and some people like my TA show me how it feels to have big brothers who care for you.

That night we went to this Italian restaurant (I forgot the name of the place) for a farewell dinner to whoever is graduating soon and to celebrate Nita's new position as the club president. Congrats girl! The place was awesome posum! I felt like a spoilt rich girl eating at this fine restaurant that costs $30 for a salmon and a guy playing jazz music on the side. Lol. It was fun though. Thanks everyone for the night, need it after a day of school crap. Haha. After that, we went to this other place for cakes! Nyum. Oh my gauss, freaking amazing. I couldn't care less of the calories consumption that night, I've been craving for cakes. :)

I spent my Saturday doing my research and assignment and slept at 5am! Oh well at least I got it done early. I nearly cried when I'm done with it because I never finished any assignment as early as 11pm on a Sunday night. It is due Monday though. Lol.

Missing a few people and juniors who's having midterm this night :P
My awesomeness crazy girls; K.Lynn, Agnita, Yasmin and Farhanah.
Food!! Kent looked like a Korean drama star. Lol
"Badass" boys.
Like Seriously, Those are amazing especially the cherry cheesecake. Calories ALERT!
CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment