Thursday, March 25, 2010

48 : Ferosh much

" If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please.
I might tear you apart, Told you from the start, Baby from the start.
I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart (4x)
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold.
Like a big bad wolf, I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
If you fall for me, I'm only gonna tear you apart,
Told you from the start."

Why the heck do people make this kind of song? Okay honestly when I listened to this song I got so pissed because it reminds me of something And technically I've heard these lines before. The person singing this song is not even near any cute, so please just shut up. I don't have problem listening to this song and enjoy it but when I think about it, I feel like punching something/someone. Guys, girls, everyone please do not follow this horrible behaviour. And oh yeah karma will bite you in the ass, and it's gonna be a painful one. So behave, people will start loving and respecting you for who you are. This is a reminder for myself too.

Oh before I forget, I had one of the most confusing dreams last night. This one particular face of someone kept showing up. I woke up and was like "Shit, I've been thinking too much". Dush dush.. Oh well it makes me happy though. Haha. Anyhow, I have to choose my stream for next term by April 9th! Omg I havent decided. Help Help. Nuclear, Nanotechnology, or Photonics?? No, not interdisciplinary please. I was so sure of going to Nuclear but as I'm learning more and more about laser, waves, lights and all these stuff, I'm more attracted to Nano and Photonics. Hm, waiting for a reply from my mum. She always gives the best advise and choice!

Yesterday was a great day, in term of weather though. Everyone was outside. People were playing rounders, football, american football in front of JHE. Most of the students were riding bicycles, skateboards, and rollerblades. Some were jogging around, and I knew at that time I had to go for a walk. I walked to University Plaza, got myself hulla hoops (finally!) and walked back home. My god it was so refreshing. Me Like!!
Some non related photos, but I was browsing through my folders and found these.





STAY VOGUE!
CherryBee xx

2 comments:

  1. dont hate the player, hate the game.

    p/s : it's a good song =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont hate the game, i hate the playa.

    it is a good song but could have been better if lyrics were changed :D tee hee

    ReplyDelete