Wednesday, March 31, 2010

55 : Smoothie-mania

I love smoothies. Like seriously, I'm addicted to them. I gotta have it at least twice a week. But usually it will be 3 or 4. I mean it shoudn't be that bad considering it's all freshly blended fruits and I don't usually have other meal if I already had smoothie before. Why oh why do I love these kind of food. Because they're good! Duh.. Lol.

This Friday I gotta wake up early to bake. That's pretty hard. Haha. But either way, I'll get it done.

Oh I had a weird dream yesterday. It was so freakingly weird. I can't really remember in detail but something like this girl killed herself and was like haunting people. And I'm talking about an 8 or 9 year old girl. Then we were following this group of people by cars and got caught. A malay boy here was in that dream and he was telling to the other 3 gigantic guys to chase and hit me and my friends (whom I don't know). I was lucky to escape that, but then that little girl was haunting me everywhere. I got so annoyed I was like "omg go awayyy". Then suddenly I was jumping through people's fences and ended up in a house full of gays. Huh? I was like yay I'm safe because gay people are usually nice, but how the heck do I get out of here. Then my alarm woke me up. It was already 12pm. I got up and "Wow that was a nice dream, full of adventures". Okay time to bathe now. Lala~

Muahxoxo.

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment