Sunday, March 21, 2010

45 : Dearest Sarah

Count to 4 backward. "Oh oh I can do it!". What? Of course not that will be from number of infinity to 4. Nice one, I was tricked. I might look arrogant (always get that as the first impression), but actually pretty sensitive. But people who know me well are aware of this though. Oh well, what the heck. Random random. And I can't seem to get through this one friend of mine. I hope everything is alright over there because I have no clue what's happening. Take care alright.

To my dearest beautiful cool couzie, Sarah. Happy 20th Birthday Dear! Have a great one alright! Turning 20 is not as big as turning 21 but that will do. Haha. May all your wishes come true. I MISS you a lot and I seriously can't wait to hangout + go shopping with you before you fly off. Muahhh! xoxo babe

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment