Tuesday, March 23, 2010

47 : Vicious

Got back my Quantum test II. I wouldn't say it's near any awesome but it wasn't that bad, for me. I studied at 7am to 11am that morning and went for the test at 12pm. So either way, I'm proud of myself. A pat on the back for me. :) Although yeah could have been much better if I were to put in any kind of effort into studying it. Now I really should stop lazying around and study for my next 2 tests.

I was so craving for rasberry/apple pie just now. I wanted to bake it myself but it would have taken me 1.5 hours. So I decided to go for a walk and buy pie on the way back home. Oh my god, it's so worth the craving~ Nyummy. I'm worried of my addiction to desserts, but can always use skimmed milk and exercise frequently.

I still can't get over this henna thingy on my hands. To be honest, I really wanna curse so badly but I keep telling myself it won't do any good. I mean Come On, my hands were fine before. There's no need for any mark to be on it that probably gonna take a freaking long time for the mark to diminish. Arghh I said I didn't want any henna. :(

My class finished early today as I do not have my thermo lab this week. I really wanna go shopping! I was thinking of going out after class but then again, I have lots of work. Hold on, only 2 weeks to go with classes.

Oh and ANTM Cycle 14 is now showing! Omg I'm a BIG fan of ANTM. I watched all of the cycles and I never missed any episode. I know all the winners! I haven't had any favourite one yet in the competition (this cycle) but a few of them I must say have very good modelling skill. I know for sure one thing is that I dislike Angelea. I don't get it how they could bring her in. Putting that aside though, I think this cycle is gonna be pretty interesting compared to the last 2 cycles that were pretty boring. You guys should watch the walk they did in the middle of the street plus had to take their coats off (with style of course!). Omg that was so awesome! Can I be taller and try entering the competition? I promise I cut down on food. Lol. :P

Stay vivalicious everyone. Xoxo.
CherryBee xx

1 comment: