Wednesday, March 10, 2010

40 : Unlocalized






Warning: Pictures above have nothing to do with what I'm gonna say next.
I always have a list of celebrity icons. The celebrities whom I adore very much and wanting be like them. Britney will always be number 1 in the list of course. Also on the list are Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Christina Aquilera, and Hilary Duff. But recently I added another celebrity and can't get enough of her! Introducing to the J'adore list is Ke$ha! I like her style and her music a lot! Stop ta-ta-talking that blaa blaa blaa...

Anyhow,the phrase "it's wrong but it feels so damn right" (okay I added the "damn" myself) is very common. I have been in that situation, and I'm sure many people have been through that state. But like, I dont know, it's just complicated. Oh well. Just sharing.

Now: Lab Report. Lab report.
Mishing my family and friends THIS much. xoxo

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment