Saturday, March 6, 2010

39 : I Like.

Tahlil was a success. Thanks everyone, I love you. May God Bless you all. :)

Food was a success too, of course. Nasi lemak, bread pudding and cupcakes! :9

Eng phys + 1 elec night out was great. Makes me so proud to be an engineering student. ERTW everyone~

He was making coffee. I like it.


p/s: When I was younger sometimes people teased me by calling me ribeena or sabrina the teenage witch. But they were all joking and I would be like "Awesome". But sometimes the teasing words come out from the SUBs. I couldnt care less because they're not up to my standard but just saying. What is SUBs? Well it's not something nice and try to figure it out. :D

Goodnight Hamiltonians. Make sure the derivation is the same so that energy is surely conserved or else we'd be in big trouble. xx

CherryBee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment