Monday, April 5, 2010

57 : Tik Tok

Clock is ticking, it's almost time. It's so near, I can feel it's coming. Please give me more time, I need it. But it doesn't work that way. I have to face it. Final exams, please be gentle with me. I have so many to study on, hopefully I can manage them all well.

Man this week is gonna be Crazee with capital E. I was exhausted from last week's activities and didn't even have time for proper sleeping. Gah, getting a bit cuckoo in the head from all the work. I wrote down all my assignments and lab report due dates and everyday is a due date until the last day of class, which is this Thursday. How am I gonna have any time to study then! My math is on Monday. Miracle I rarely ask for you, but please show up now. Please?

Putting all "the stressing out because it won't do any good" aside, last week was pretty awesome I must say. We had something to do everyday regardless of the work load, which is good for my self-entertainment but bad for my time management. Oh we had picnic last Friday. I baked for nearly 7 hours but it was worth it! I forgot to take pictures of my baking food though! Grrr. Nevermind can always bake them again. Wink*

I'm pretty sleepy now, so I should stop now and let these pictures tell the full story. In short, I enjoyed all of them so much! Goodnight Mac lovers. xoxo


I need to put this one up because it's funny. lol
3 in 1 game, totally a workout for all. Fun!
The "I'm such a badass" look.
Asian pose; PEACE!!
Kak Lynn looked so happy. Hehe.
Guess we will always haunt you.
Emo cover version! Family photo. A few people missing though.


CherryBee xx

3 comments:

  1. i'm such a badass look tu xleh blaaaa :p
    btw bee, ur playlist best! :D

    add 1 more song: break your heart by taio cruz. lalalala ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha taw xpe! sume nak tunjuk kuat.

    whatt babee i dislike that song. Lol.
    I mean the song is upbeat = me likey! But lyrics die sumpah xblh bla. But for you, I will like that song. "I will break your heart" :PP

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah. kan3..lyrics dia sumpah sgt kejam... :p
    if u fall for me i'm gonna tear u apart~~~

    lalalala :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete